Scientist and Dancer
Kayo is a pharmaceutical drug development scientist and dancer. He specialises in B-boying and Afro. Additionally, he has a degree in Pharmaceutical Science and a master's in Drug Development Science. Currently, he is working as a microbiology healthcare scientist.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths)
- MSc in Drug Development Science
- BSc in Pharmaceutical Science
- 8 years of performing and competition experience.
- Showcases and dance competitions with dance team university London Metropolitan University (2015-2019).
- Providing teaching and training dance events.
- Publicity officer of Breakin' KCL society at King's College London University.
- Performed music videos.
- Schools engagements with VSTEAM Education.
Click here to see Kayode dancing.