Space Engineer and Dancer
Mona is a Space Science Engineer and a talented Bgirl (Break-Dancer). She has experience in many different fields of engineering including, space technology, sustainability, and mechanical engineering. As an artist, she has six years of experience performing and taking part in many competitions across the UK.
- Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM)
- Smashing stereotypes
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- MSc in Space Science and Engineering
- First place award in BARNET Science & Technology Challenge Day
- Six years of performing and competition experience
- StepIntoDance competition & Showcase Winners (2014-2015)
- President of the University of Surrey Breakdancing Society
- Teaching, training, and managing large charity events
- Schools engagements with VSTEAM Education
Click here to see Mona dancing.