Renewable Energy Workshop
Build a mini windmill
Children will build a working toy windmill that will light a small LED bulb. See the video below.
2 x Half Day Workshops
(typically covers up to 90 children in a day)
Contact us for bigger sessions
Primary and Secondary
- all types of renewable energy.
- advantages and disadvantages of each type of energy.
- mechanics of a generator.
- kinetic and gravitational potential energy.
- potential of renewable energy to build a sustainable world and contribute towards climate change issues.
A half day workshop will include 2 practical activities
Experiment with a water wheel model.
Ideal for eco and climate change projects
This workshop will be delivered by a qualified engineer with experience in the industry.
"Everything was fantastic thank you. Very prepared, step by step explanations, clear understanding of what re-useable energy was- we were very impressed and will definitely recommend!" Cuckoo Hall Academy, London