Vidura has lived an incredibly eventful life. During his life journey, he has come across some of the world's finest artists in street dancing to entertainment, while working as an engineer for Rolls-Royce. His life has also taken him through great adversity as he struggled with mental health issues growing up in a foreign country, under difficult circumstances.
He has extensive experience working with children in education and entertainment. He regularly delivers speeches, runs school workshops, and perform as a dancer.
His ultimate goal is to advance this society by using science and technology to build an abundant sustainable world for everyone.
- Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering from the Queen Mary University of London
- Performed at semi-finals of UK's Best Dance Act at the Glasgow Exhibition Centre
- Industry Champion award for delivering presentations to schools from Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
- Worked as an engineer and a technical lead at Rolls-Royce for 4.5 years
- Perform as a professional street dancer at corporate events and parties
- Voluntary tutoring with Action Tutoring
- Children entertainment with Non-Stop Kids Entertainment
- Self-employed start-up business
- Imperial College and London School of Economics graduation speech
- University of Groningen
- Engagements at schools with Inspiring the Future
- Primary and Secondary school engagements across England (Balfour Primary School, Southmead Primary School, Latimer Arts College)
- True Stories
- Various Toastmaster clubs (Reached district level at Toastmaster's humorous speech contest)
- Happiful Magazine - Body-Popping My Way Back to Health
- UK Mind Charity - Street-Dancing, Depression and Me
- Innovate My School - Journey for Social Change with STEAM
- Teachwire - Can you teach STEM through art